Friday, February 18, 2011

February Challenge

This is the card I did for a Challenge I was in. My sweet MIL and her friends welcomed me to their once a month challenge. This will be a lot of fun.
I still do not have all the goodies , so a lot of this is done with what I have. I made the oval tag with a stencil and blade. The border around it was done by using a edging punch I had and lined it around the  tag. I got the idea from Dena, she does awesome cards. All in all it was challenging and fun. Hope you enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. This is just as pretty as it can be - you make beautiful cards!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Debra. Your coloring is so good and love the background you made for her. Great card and great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty and those flowers are just gorgeous!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! When I first saw you card I was going to tell you what a neat die cut that was, but it is a border punch! Glad you tried it out! GREAT card! Lovin those amazing roses and the bit of lace is a wonderful touch!!!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I love to read your comments.
Good Day and God Bless !!!