Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Bunnies

Happy Easter!!!! I wish everyone a very blessed day today. I am lucky to be celebrating it with family. Easter egg hunt is in store for the little ones and lots of good food for everyone.

Today's Corrosive Challenge is Animals. I decided it being Easter, how about some Easter bunnies. I have always loved this SU stamp I purchased years ago. The image is so cute there really isn't much to do, but add it to the card.So, Please stop by and see all the beautiful cards by the other DT members and join in the fun.  I hope you enjoy  your day today. 

God Bless and Happy Easter!!! 

6 comments:

  1. Great job Debra. I have always loved this image and you made it into a fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debra, your cards is very beautiful. Great image and i like the rhinestone flowers. Great layout too !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, Debra! Love the stitching and your punched grass! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect animals for this time of year!!! love all your bling!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bunnies are adorable, Debra, and I just love all that fancy sewing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I love to read your comments.
Good Day and God Bless !!!